Back-end developer (M/F)
Shyfter is a web based HrTech company active in the staff scheduling and HR sector operating in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment.
Shyfter is a fast growing, highly motivated start-up with a young and dynamic spirit!
Our development is very (very!) fast and we need people as crazy as we are to keep up the momentum.
After the initial go-to-market phase 1 year ago and raising first funding, we are looking for talented and motivated people to extend our core technical team. You will be part of the main development team we’re building up right now.
Developing at Shyfter is creating new concepts, imagine, implement, test, and build new features.
You will be involved in all process from day one to live deploy day.
- Participate to the technical design of our schedule solution based on business requirements.
- Understand the business to manage the service needs and functionalities
- Implement API & Webservice solution
- Contribute constantly in the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the offered service
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,…) for problem mgt
- Cooperate closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge of MySQL, both in terms of design and development.
- Profond knowledge PHP (Node.js and or Python is a plus)
- Experience with building APIs & Web services
- Server management & SVN
- Strong skills in automation, continuous integration and unit and integration testing
All demonstrable experience, yes show us you’re the best!
Basically, you’re familiar with all modern technologies, you’re always looking to optimise all the lines you code and you love to experiment and explore new technologies/frameworks.
Having knowledge in server management, maintenance & infrastructure (Google Cloud) is a huge plus.
- You’re driven by your passion for tech
- You’re looking to have an impact on Shyfter
- Growing your own and the team’s expertise and skill set is constantly on your mind
- You’re confident, but also modest
- You’re analytic, but also pragmatic
- If you could, you’d automate everything into a single click
Compensation & Perks:
- Full time position in our Brussels office
- An attractive salary and different extra legal advantages
- Flexible working hours
- Beers & Pizza’s
- A cowboy or equivalent
- Meal vouchers