Full Stack developer (M/F)
Shyfter is a web based HrTech company active in the staff scheduling and HR sector operating in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment.
Shyfter is a fast growing, highly motivated start-up with a young and dynamic spirit!
Our development is very (very!) fast and we need people as crazy as we are to keep up the momentum.
After the initial go-to-market phase 1 year ago and raising first funding, we are looking for talented and motivated people to extend our core technical team. You will be part of the main development team we’re building up right now.
Developing at Shyfter is creating new concepts, imagine, implement, test, and build new features.
You will be involved in all process from day one to live deploy day.
Got frontend experience with
- SASS, SCSS
- Modern framework (Vue.js …)
Got backend experience with either
- PHP (proprietary framework)
- Experience with building APIs
All demonstrable experience, yes show us you’re the best!
Basically, you’re familiar with all modern technologies, you’re always looking to optimise all the lines you code and you love to experiment and explore new technologies/frameworks.
You’re job will be splited into 40% Back-end / 40% Front-end / 20% DevOps (or different, depending on your skills & preferences).
Having knowledge in server management (Google Cloud) is a huge plus.
- You’re driven by your passion for tech
- You’re looking to have an impact on Shyfter
- Growing your own and the team’s expertise and skill set is constantly on your mind
- You’re confident, but also modest
- You’re analytic, but also pragmatic
- If you could, you’d automate everything into a single click
Compensation & Perks:
- Full time position in our Brussels office
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Beers & Pizza’s
- A cowboy or equivalent
- Meal vouchers